While the Battle Bards tend to agree that World of Warcraft: Shadowlands isn’t as strong of an expansion soundtrack compared to the last few, it’s still WoW, and it still has some gems worth uncovering. Join Syl, Steff, and Syp as they journey into the afterlife and see what the freshly dead listen to in their eternities!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 188 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Bastion Kyrian,” “Ardenweald Nocturne Mischief,” and “Revendreth Decadence”)
- “Through the Roof of the World”
- “Oribos the Eternal City”
- “Only Human”
- “Ember Court Band”
- “Revendreth Venthyr”
- “Ardenweald Nocturne Melancholy Dream”
- “Bastion Steward Hoot ‘n’ Doot”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener note from Michał Korniewicz
- Jukebox picks: “Login Theme” from World of Warcraft, “Celebration” from Greedfall, and “Testing the Passionate Bonds” from Tales of Zesteria
- Outro (feat. “Death is a Battlefield”)