Is that a chill creeping down your spine? Did your ears just perk up at the hint of fae music in the trees? Is Tinkerbell blasting you with a cannon full of musical confetti? Then you must be in a good place to listen to some more spooky and magical music from MMORPGs with the Battle Bards!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 189 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Emerald Labyrinth” from FFXIV, “Wizard City Tower Golem” from Wizard101, and “Jawaii Town” from Ragnarok Online 2)
- “Enraptured” from Final Fantasy XIV
- “Uralia” from Glitch
- “The Lullaby of Praxis” from Elder Scrolls Online
- “A Very Exile Shade’s Eve” from WildStar
- “Bow and Jubilate” from Runes of Magic
- “Floating Whispering” from Aion
- “Bloody Moon Melody” from Black Desert
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Valheim Composer Patrik Jarlestam and Pheeb Hello
- Jukebox picks: “The Cemetery” from Pumpkin Jack, “Dungeon” from Sword of Vermillion, and “Rain” from Call of the Sea
- Outro (feat. “The Fortune Teller” from Star Stable)