On this week’s show, Bree, Chris, Tyler, and Justin talk about Magic Legends’ soft launch, World of Warcraft’s business practices, Burning Crusade Classic’s beta test, Elite Dangerous Odyssey, Raph Koster’s manifesto, and mail about subscriptions and excessive currencies.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Discussion: Evaluating Magic Legends’ soft launch
- News: World of Warcraft alters game time purchase options, raises subscription prices in certain regions
- News: Burning Crusade Classic starts beta testing
- News: Elite Dangerous’s Odyssey alpha test
- News: Raph Koster’s virtual worlds manifesto
- News: Thoughts on Monster Hunter Rise
- Mailbag: When subs aren’t worth it
- Mailbag: Too many MMO currencies
- Outro (feat. “The Wrath Baby song”)
- Download Episode 315
- Podcast theme: “Main theme” from Magic Legends
- Your show hosts: Justin, Chris, Tyler, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.