No Man’s Sky is a Cinderella story, a turnaround from a project that failed on its promises to exceeding them. But what about its soundtrack? In this episode, the Battle Bards examine this “experimental” score and grapple with how it fits with space exploration theme.
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 194 show notes
- Intro (feat. “I’ve Seen Things,” “Blueprint for a Slow Machine,” and “Escaping the Dark Side”)
- “The Lost Traveler”
- “The Journey”
- “World of Wonders”
- “Escape Velocity”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Main Theme” from Outriders, “The Last Artificer” from In Other Waters, and “Track 2” from Bomb Jack
- Outro (feat. “The Sacrifice”)