Followers of the colony creation MMO SEED have borne witness to an absolute deluge of dev blogs out of the game over the past several days, but if you happen to have missed out on any of them, allow us to do a quick rundown of the past six(!) posts.
- First, we get a look at Seedling concept art and how the devs at Klang Games take into consideration facial expressions and uniforms to make them easily identifiable.
- On the subject of Seedlings, there’s another blog about Seedling emotional states, which link to the Seedling thought system; effectively, make a Seedling do too many tasks that make them think angry thoughts and they’ll become angry. There was also a supplemental post showing off the emotional state UI.
- Did the blog post about sprint demos make you wonder about the studio’s makeup? Well now you can get a look behind the curtain about how the dev team is structured.
- Back to gameplay matters, SEED’s production gameplay loop is entering its first phase of development, which is the subject of this blog.
- Finally, there’s a preview all about the cultivation and uses of Avestan Algae, which is more than just a Seedling food source (ew).