This time around, the Battle Bards cruise into the indie MMO known as Project Gorgon to see what musical landscape is being concocted in this usual realm. From dark dungeon crawls to dusty deserts, it’s a trip around a world of fantasy, mystery, and deliberate old school musical cues!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 196 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Fae Forest,” “SunVale,” and “The Spider Crypt”)
- “Overture Theme”
- “Quiet Countryside”
- “Delving for Forgotten Secrets”
- “Rakshasa City”
- “Anagoge Magical Island”
- “The Deep Desert”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Katriana and Mark
- Jukebox picks: “Galaxy Map” from Mass Effect, “Main Theme” from Ratchet and Clank, and “Lich is Unbreakable” from Loop Hero
- Outro (feat. “Bard Music”)