At the start and end of a long day of adventurin’, the Battle Bards love to kick back with a frosty mug of (ginger) ale or a stein of (root) beer at their favorite taverns. And what watering holes have better music than World of Warcraft, which actually released a full album of it? In today’s show, Steff, Syl, and Syp share some more great music from the social hubs of Azeroth.
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 199 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Vanilla Tavern,” “Deepwater,” and “Hunter’s Refuge”)
- “Kul’Tiran Taverns”
- “Dive Bar C”
- “Slaughtered Lamb”
- “Pig and Whistle”
- “Midsummer Fire Festival”
- “Temple of the Moon”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Ithirahad and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Chinatown” from Katana Zero, “Shooting Star” from Overwatch Animated Shorts, and “Main Theme” from Fantasian