On this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about World of Warships sinking its CC battleship, Roblox’s huge red flags, Neverwinter’s Bard, World of Warcraft’s latest narrative trash fire, repurposing nostalgia, and MMO system transplants.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2, SWG
- News: World of Warships drives away content creators
- News: Roblox is in a bad place with losses, toxic communities, and child labor accusations
- Mailbag: What do we think about Roblox?
- News: World of Warcraft can’t stick the story landing on Sylvanas
- Site roundup: Guild Wars 2 class experiences, Elyon impressions, Neverwinter’s Bard
- Voicemail: Repurposing nostalgia instead of making new stuff
- Voicemail: MMO system transplants
- Download Episode 336
- Podcast theme: “Gather ‘Round the Campfire” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.