Can you believe it? The Battle Bards have hit 200 amazing episodes! Join Steff, Syl, and Syp as they take a victory lap around the field of MMO music, sharing their personal soundtrack discoveries and listeners’ favorite tracks. It’s a Battle Bards Bicentennial!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Listen to Episode 200: Battle Bards Bicentennial! (or download it) now:
Episode 200 show notes
- Reminiscing about the history of Battle Bards (feat. “Fields of the Shire from LOTRO and “Tempest Bay” from RIFT)
- Our favorite MMORPG soundtrack discoveries over the past 100 episodes
- Syp: Club Penguin
- Steff: The Division 2
- Syl: Lost Ark
- Syp: Myst Online
- Steff: Lost Oasis
- Syl: Star Stable
- Syp: MapleStory 2
- Steff: Tree of Savior
- Syl: Lineage
- Listeners’ favorite tracks
- “Mystery of Wistmead” from LOTRO (Katriana)
- “Title Screen” from DCUO (Friendly Necromancer)
- “I Am the Sea” from FFXIV (Lewenburg)
- “Twilight Over Thanalan from FFXIV (Drelkag)
- “Undead Tavern in Brill” from WoW (JinxedThoughts)
- “The Length and the Measure” from Warhammer Online (Thomas)
- “The Rebuilding of Lion’s Arch” from Guild Wars 2 (Tishtoshtesh)
- “Knowledge Never Sleeps” from FFXIV (Psychae)
- “First Light” from Star Citizen (IpaMu71)
- Our favorite non-AAA MMO scores
- Fallen Earth (Syp)
- Star Citizen (Steff)
- Dragon’s Prophet (Syl)
- Dungeon Runners (Syp)
- ArcheAge (Steff)
- Runes of Magic (Syl)
- Wizard101 (Syp)
- RuneScape Orchestral (Steff)
- Ultima X Odyssey (Syl)
- Outro (feat. “From Protostar!” from WildStar)
- Talk to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Player.FM, Google Play, iHeartRadio, and Pocket Casts!
- This podcast is produced using copyrighted material according to Fair Use practices as stated under Section 107 of the 1976 Copyright Act.