For this week’s episode, the Battle Bards turn their attention to an oft-neglected realm of MMO music — that of mobile titles. Will Steff walk into a pole while playing Pokemon Go? Will Syl instantly recognize an old musical favorite? Will Syp use the word “cacophony” at least once this hour? You’ll have to listen to find out!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 203 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Take the Lead” from AdventureQuest 3D, “Diagon Alley” from Harry Potter Wizards Unite, and “Track 7” from MapleStory M)
- “Main Theme” from Order & Chaos Online
- “Walking” from Pokémon Go
- “Main Theme” from Another Eden
- “Glish” from Black Desert Mobile
- “Royal Fight” from Mobile Royale
- “Title Screen” from Epic 7
- “Airship Theme” from Stella Arcana
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Friendly Necromancer
- Jukebox picks: “Volcano” from The Flintstones SNES, “Dance of Illusions” from Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and “Into the Labyrinth” from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Outro (feat. “Bad Reputation” from Hearthstone)