On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about Elite Dangerous dropping console development, World of Warcraft’s confirmation of a new expansion, EVE Online’s latest controversy, Guild Wars 2’s turtle problem, and whether or not WoW will ever go free-to-play.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW Classic, DDO, SWG, GW2
- News: Elite Dangerous ends console development
- News: EVE Online players push back against pay-to-win ship
- News: Guild Wars 2’s siege turtles play hard to get
- News: World of Warcraft to unveil expansion next month
- Voicemail: Should WoW become free-to-play?
- Mailbag: New World’s MMO pedigree
- Download Episode 364
- Podcast theme: “Anduin” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.