Welcome back to What Are You Playing: Numbers edition. Let’s go.
- The number of articles we’ve published since MOP launched, as I type this: 44400 exactly.
- The number of unprocessed MMO screenshots in my bin: 2000+.
- The number of LOTRO points I have to spend on frivolities: 1563.
- The number of discrete resources I currently have on my account for a Star Wars Galaxies rogue server: 321.
- The number of City of Heroes toons I have that I actually play: 18.
- The number of MMOs I have on my PC that I haven’t actually logged into in the last month: 9.
- The number of MMOs I bought on Steam during the sale anyway: 2.
- The number of people banned from MOP in the last week: 1.
- The number of people who are gonna answer this WRUP: You tell me!
- The number of people who will truthfully answer the bonus question Eliot pitched, which is “What’s the most impactful argument you’ve ever had with your parents?”: 0.
Andy McAdams: Umm, I’m not sure. I’ll probably try to get some use out of the bonus XP weekend in EQ2. but I’ve also had the urge to play Oxygen Not Included since I picked up the expansion in the Steam sale, and I’m always at least partially thinking about playing Rimworld because… Rimworld.
Brianna Royce (@nbrianna, blog): I haven’t been playing much this week. I guess I need to go rescue my crops in SWG Legends because I super neglected them all week. Motivation is just really low right now, ug. I need to find something good to distract me that isn’t painting all the things.
Chris Neal (@wolfyseyes, blog): I’m only a couple of hunts plus whatever other nonsense I need to clear out in Monster Hunter Rise before I get to experience Sunbreak, so I’m going to try to make that something of a priority, blood pressure and patience willing. Otherwise, I’m moving on to leveling my Red Mage in Final Fantasy XIV (after getting Reaper to cap), and I’ll continue earning a couple of levels on my tiny doggo swordswinger in Elyon. His name is Sir Boofington. This is important information.
Bonus: Likely the time we discussed whether the whole “college” thing was going to work out or I was going to flunk out. Woof. Not a good time.