On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about New World’s server merges, Wrath Classic’s launch date, LOTRO’s latest update, Pantheon’s infusion of investment capital, and how rhythm-based classes might work in MMOs.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: RIFT, Fallout 76, LOTRO, WoW Classic, City of Heroes
- News: New World’s server merges
- News: Wrath Classic in September
- News: LOTRO’s mild update 33.1
- News: Pantheon secures millions more in investment
- News: Chronicles of Elyria ain’t doing so hot
- Mailbag: Spiritfarer recommendation
- Mailbag: Rhythm-based combat classes?
- Mailbag: We got someone to watch Firefly!
- Download Episode 382
- Podcast theme: “Dalaran” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.