Here's some of our more recent coverage of the Epic/Apple/Google feud:
• Appellate court reaffirms Apple’s store is not monopolist but must still allow third-party purchasing options
• Apple seeks to throw out Epic’s appeal of anti-trust lawsuit, and the case may not be heard until next year
• 35 states and the US Justice Department back Epic’s appeal in Epic v. Apple lawsuit
• Apple was denied its request to postpone third-party payment options
• Epic asks the court to deny Apple the right to postpone its anti-steering measures
• Fortnite might not be back on Apple’s app store for five years – or longer
There's gobs more - you can go back and read 'em all from the beginning!