One game enters the list and another leaves. Dark and Light has started its closed testing, although there’s a very small number of people currently invited to test the game, so you’re probably not on the list. Meanwhile, Master x Master has entered the shark-infested waters of launch, so it’s now as real as it gets. Hooray for changes on the list!
Boy, I’m so excited I’m just going to launch into several more list items. Come with me, will you?
- Luna Online is apparently in closed testing in Southeast Asia, so that’s good news for fans of the game, people who live in Southeast Asia, and people who want games with names similar to those of moths. I assume the crossover on that list is rather small, but you never know.
- Hyper Universe has entered closed beta; if you’ve forgotten about that one, it’s a MOBA but of the side-scrolling variety. Check out the Facebook page for keys and such.
- A big test update is coming to Project Genom next month. It’s… big, almost like a whole rewriting of the game’s focus. You’ll want to see it to believe it, apparently.
- The bad news is that the early access launch for Rend is being delayed; the good news is that it’s apparently being delayed for really cool and good reasons. You’ll have to take the developer’s word on that one.
- Gigantic is launching on July 20th, so you may want to mark your calendar for that. And you can test freely on the PC right now, too.
- Kritika Online is throwing into the open beta ring pretty soon; June 29th, to be specific. Founder’s pack holders get in a little bit earlier, though.
- Last but not least, Shot Online Golf has hit the closed beta scene. So, you know. Golf.
And there’s still a whole list down below! What fun. Let us know if something in there slipped phases without us noticing, all right? We really like lists, if you haven’t noticed.