After some ups and downs this afternoon — everybody loves the “try again later” message, right? — Valve’s summer Steam sale is finally underway and stable. Here’s what we’re looking at in our corner of the gaming world.
- Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind is 25% off, with even steeper discounts for the larger bundles.
- Black Desert is 20% off.
- Final Fantasy XIV’s bundle and standalone are on sale, but Stormblood alone is not.
- It’d be criminal not to try Trove; its starter pack and DLC are up to 90% off.
- All of TERA’s Steam packs are 50% off.
- Skyforge boosters are up to half off.
- Shroud of the Avatar is $19.99.
- A couple of RIFT’s packs are half off.
- Final Fantasy XI’s mega bundle is half off.
- ArcheAge’s starter pack is 10 bucks.
- EVE Online’s editions are half off.
- Elite Dangerous is half off, give or take depending on the edition.
- Some of Riders of Icarus’ packages are up to half off.
- A bunch of Marvel Heroes’ packs are 40% off.