Prepare your wallets, ladies and gentlemen: The Steam winter sale is here, and there’s a whole smorgasbord of MMO deals to make your season bright. Here are some of the more major MMOs on offer.
- The Elder Scrolls Online is 50% off.
- Black Desert Online has dropped to $5.00.
- Elite Dangerous is 76% off.
- Conan Exiles is 50% off.
- PlanetSide Arena preorders are 50% off.
- TERA starter packs are 20% off.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division is 85% off.
- PUBG is $20.00.
- A couple of Warframe bundles are 50% off.
- Life is Feudal: Your Own is on sale for $8.00.
- Life is Feudal MMO starter packs are 50% off.
- MapleStory 2 starter packs are 50% off.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is 60% off.
Plus, outside of Steam…
- World of Warcraft’s holiday sale is underway, with “select pets, mounts, and helms” on sale until January 6th.
- And of course, most of the games running holiday events in-game are also running cash shop sales of one form or another. We’re sure you can’t wait to get in on that Daybreak deal, right?!
That should cover the high points so far, but if you spot any other interesting sales that your fellow MMO gamers might want to know about, drop it down in the comments! Happy shopping, friends, and may Altana have mercy on your bank accounts.