It’s an MMORPG you’ve never heard of. It’s an MMO soundtrack you’ve never heard, period. But as intrepid explorers of the musical unknown, the Battle Bards are here to unearth this tiny indie title and its score. Minions of Mirth may have died an ignoble death in 2017, but its soundtrack lives on — and now it’s immortalized in the 151st episode of this podcast!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 150 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Main Theme,” “Peaceful,” and “View Over the Water”)
- “Inexhaustible Ardor”
- “Villagers of Mirth”
- “Battlefield’s Pride”
- “Dwarves Krig”
- “Wandering Day”
- “The Sails of Salvage”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Velimirius, Ghostlight, and Inon Zur
- Jukebox picks: “Options” from Comix Zone, “Main Theme” from StarFox 64, and “Pictures of the Past” from Rain World
- Outro (feat. “Black Air Magic”)
- Stinger: M-O-M