I’ve always been curious about you folks who forgave Funcom for 2017. I’m not sure that, were I a hardcore old-school Secret World player, I could so easily let slide that whole “yeah so we’re gonna reboot the game and you can’t bring the toons you spent the last five years building” thing. But given the reboot’s apparent success last year and the ongoing attention on the game by the MMORPG community, a lot of you did forgive the studio and jumped right back in, including our own Secret World vets here on staff. Wherever their breaking point is, that wasn’t it.
Massively OP reader Pepperzine is wondering about that breaking point too and where the game stands in the community since the relaunch nine months ago and the new content that’s finally launched. “Now that around nine months have passed since The Secret World Legends has launched, I think it would be interesting to do a follow-up poll on if the community here at MOP is playing it, quit playing it, or returning for the Africa content!”
Great idea! Let’s do it.
Leaderboard: Are you still playing Secret World Legends?
- I played TSW and SWL and am still playing for Africa. (32%, 170 Votes)
- Started the franchise with SWL and am now playing Africa. (3%, 17 Votes)
- I played original TSW but have yet to return for SWL. (40%, 216 Votes)
- Started the franchise with SWL but already left. (9%, 50 Votes)
- I have never played TSW or SWL but am considering giving it a try. (4%, 22 Votes)
- I have never played TSW or SWL and still won't. (3%, 18 Votes)
- No response / view tally / elf butts. (9%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 539