It may see itself as an “old school fantasy MMO,” but Rappelz’ soundtrack is a great mixture of old and new, traditional and experimental. In this episode, the daring and ever-courageous Battle Bards plumb the depth of this score and see what can be brought out of obscurity and into the light!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 143 show notes
- Intro (feat. “A New Epic,” “Breeze of Old Forest,” and “Resonance of the World”)
- “Main Theme”
- “The Deva”
- “Crystal Mountain”
- “The Temple of the Masters”
- “A Horizon in the Sunset”
- “A Lost and Secret Island”
- “The Morning Breaks of Rondo”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail: Bullwraith, Katriana, Caroline, and Michael
- Jukebox picks: “Cierzo” from Outward, “Green Village Baruchie” from Another Eden, and “La Pintarroja” from Tropico 6
- Outro (feat. “The Ursa Caverns”)