“From midnight, July 5 till July 26, adventurers can choose Pit-a-pat Fortune Cookie or Fortune Cookies for Rookies from the Achievement section to get one Fortune Cookie,” the patch notes explain. Rookie cookies (I’m sorry) grant Black Stone armor and weapons, while the Pit-a-pat flavor grants random daily quests.
The other headlining element of today’s update is the new party search function, which allows party leaders to advertise their group with a text blurb, minimum level requirements, and cross-server offerings.
- You can access Party Search function from the ESC menu.
- From the Party Search window, you can see parties that are currently recruiting, and you can also post a recruitment ad.
- You must be a party leader or not affiliated with a party at all in order to post an ad.
- A recruitment ad can contain up to 30 characters.
- You can set minimum level; your current level will be set as default.
- Recent listings will be shown on top, and listings from your current server will be shown first.
- You can only apply to join parties that are on the same server.
- Applying to join the party will prompt a pop-up window to the party leader. Upon the leader’s approval, you will be joined to the party.
- The pop-up window will show your name, class, and level.
- If you want to join a party on a different server, you need to switch server first before applying.
- You can only search for recruitment ads.