Valve’s summer winter sale has arrived, bad gateways and all, along with a dopey (sorry) winter market minigame thinger. Here’s everything that caught our eye in Steam’s sale – we will note that a lot of these sales are much better than summer (and Black Friday too).
- Elder Scrolls Online is 60% off, so you can grab the base game for 8 bucks right now. Elsweyr is under $20 this time.
- EVE Online is running a sub sale through Steam.
- Black Desert is 60% off.
- Project Gorgon is 33% off.
- Boundless is 54% off. So random.
- Atlas is under 5 bucks this time, yikes.
- Elite Dangerous is up to 80% off.
- Outlaws of the Old West is 30% off.
- Conan Exiles is up to 60% off.
- PUBG is 50% off.
- Skyforge boosters are up to 30% off.
- ArcheAge has a pack down to $9.99.
- Astroneer is 35% off.
- War Thunder bundles are half off.
- Foxhole is 45% off.
- No Man’s Sky is 50% off. Our Not-So-Massively GOTY here.
- Meadow bundles are up to 75% off. From the same company doing Book of Travels.
- Gloria Victis is 50% off.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is as much as 70% off.
- DayZ is 40% off.
- Portal Knights is 60% off.
- The Black Death is up 54% off in a bundle.
- Life is Feudal is under 4 bucks again.
- Grim Dawn is up to 80% off.
- Citadel Forged With Fire is up to 60% in bundles.
- Osiris New Dawn is half off.
- PixArk is now 50% off.
- Dark & Light is 35% off.
- OrbusVR is 40% off this round.
- Staxel is 40% off.
- Hellion is 60% off.
- Rust is up to 42% off.
- GTAO is as much as 58% off.
- Stardew Valley is $9.
- SCUM is up to 36% off.
- Antaria Online is 49 cents again.
The 2019 Steam Winter Sale is starting soon!
— Steam (@Steam) December 19, 2019
Outside of Steam…
- WoW’s store has a sale on soooo much stuff.
- Gamigo’s games aren’t on sale on Steam, but it seems as if each title is running a sale off Steam. Trove, for example, has discounted Vanguardian packs.
- Neverwinter, Champions Online, and Star Trek Online all have sales on Arc right now.
WoW even did a whole promotional video for sparkleponies.
If you spy more, and you surely will since a lot of companies are still rolling these out, drop ’em in the comments. And try not to overspend. You know who you are!