As promised, Albion Online’s Call to Arms update is live today, with gobs of new content and systems reworks. To wit:
- Sandbox Interactive has completely revamped faction warfare; factions can now take regions in addition to outposts, with spiffed-up rewards too.
- The game’s added its sixth faction, Caerleon, with new trade missions and a “lawless” playstyle for you chaos agents out there.
- All cities how have their own top faction mounts as well as special factional abilities that work only when players are flagged for PvP.
- There are new explorable regions in the Royal Continent and new bandit invasions lined up to ruin your day.
- Hellgates have been updated with new layouts, mobs, 10v10 options, and hellgate-chaining mechanics.
- Quality-of-life improvements include build loadouts, improved tooltips, and better foliage animations.
The servers came back online from maintenance just a little bit ago as I type this – have fun storming the castle!
For all new players who have recently joined us, welcome to Albion Online! Here's a New Player Guides & Resources List we've put together filled with beginner guides, official resources and info about our latest update Call to Arms which launched today: https://t.co/7tgxi0AZ6Z
— Albion Online (@albiononline) March 17, 2021