Massively OP Podcast: Episode 14
When a studio is scooped by rumors, confessions, and scanty evidence, there's no putting that cat back in the bag for a formal announcement. This week Justin and Bree talk about a business model shift, a cancelation, a delay, and a success story... although not necessarily in that order. Also, there's a brief PSA about the dangers of monitor cords, so pay attention!
Join us on the podcast as we talk about what we've been playing in MMOs, the top news stories from the past week, and topics that listeners have submitted!
- Adventures in MMOs: The Secret World, Marvel Heroes, Trove
- News: Mounts coming to TSW?
- News: NCsoft financials, WildStar going free-to-play, Project HON canceled
- News: ARK: Survival Evolved revealed
- News: Neverwinter is doing really well on Xbox One
- News: The Division delayed... again
- Mailbag: Reddit gaming culture
- Mailbag: Escapism vs. lockboxes
- Download Episode 14
- Podcast theme: "Smooth" from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you're having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.