Classic MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot released its Endless Conquest mode this week, a free-to-play option for one of the few pure subscription games left to our genre. Broadsword’s free-to-play modes have traditionally been rather rough; Ultima Online’s is hard to enjoy in free mode thanks to brutal housing and banking limits. But DAOC’s options are slightly more lenient for a game built around PvP and should offer people a really solid look at the game before they decide rather to sub.
Are you giving Dark Age of Camelot’s free-to-play version a try?
Leaderboard: Are you giving Dark Age of Camelot's free-to-play version a try?
- I was already subbing to DAOC and will keep subbing now. (5%, 13 Votes)
- I was already subbing to DAOC but will switch to F2P now. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I played DAOC back in the day and will try out F2P now. (31%, 81 Votes)
- I never played DAOC but will try out F2P now. (13%, 35 Votes)
- I played DAOC back in the day, but I had my fill and won't go back now. (18%, 47 Votes)
- I never played DAOC and won't be playing now, free or not. (17%, 46 Votes)
- Something else. (6%, 17 Votes)
- View tally / lurikeen butts (10%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 265