After a lengthy wait, the first beta for Camelot Unchained is here at last! That’s what we’ll be saying in about a hundred days, because that beta doesn’t actually start until July 4th, but there’s a lot of work being done in the ramp-up for that beta. So now we have a bit of time to kill until then. Who’s up for Scrabble?
- The cel-shaded action of SoulWorker Online is now available in open beta. Now, you know how we feel about free-to-play titles in open beta, but the game is still slated for an actual hard launch date, so we’ll let this be. For now. We’re watching you.
- On the other hand, Legends of Aria might be slipping to a later date for its early access start, missing the original target of April. We’re also watching you, but with affection, we promise.
- European players who want in on the latest test for Conqueror’s Blade can register and take part. If you aren’t European, well… don’t do that, probably? It’s not for you.
- It’s been a while since we got a big update for Project Genom, huh? Well, here comes another big patch. Alert the people! The people who aren’t reading this, anyhow. We alerted you just now.
- Last but not least, if you’ve ever wanted to demand that your friends kneel in deference when you enter the room, Crowfall’s Vassal system has you covered. But don’t take my word for it, check out two videos on the design.
Below us, the list of games we have in testing can also kneel in deference. You, dear readers, can just look through the list at your leisure. Do let us know if something is on there that ought to be listed differently, though, or if there’s something else awry. We appreciate it.