As we near the end of the year, it’s time for us to start figuring out which characters to include in next year’s cast lineup. Obviously, this year we had a wonderful lineup, aside from Too-Much-Drinking Franklin, but we can only include a few of our cast members in next year’s arrangement. So please, peruse this list of characters from the past year:
- John “The Dwayne” Rockson, former amateur wrestler and current wrestler of people who are not exactly amateurs but still need more experience, you know?
- Noisy Pete, sometimes called “the guy what makes the shrill sound whenever he touches water and wants to live inside a shower for some reason.”
- Quiet Patricia, who actually makes the same sound but only does so when she thinks about clams.
- Bilbo Baggins, the bravest little hobbit of them all, who is not at all related to the character owned by the Tolkien estate but by complete coincidence had identical adventures.
- Too-Much-Drinking Franklin, who has a very good contact and thus gets to be listed here.
- Alternate Universe Lady Abraham Lincoln, who is a rapper in addition to being a female version of legendary president Abraham Lincoln, except she shifted dimensions rather than being shot in a theater.
Please let us know in the comments to this week’s What Are You Playing which of these characters you would like to see next year and which ones you want locked in the Forgetting Closet. Also, let us know what you’re playing. Just for giggles.
Brianna Royce (@nbrianna, blog): Got my third crafter polished off in the Star Wars Galaxies Legends emulator, so I’m probably going to be doing a lot of droid engineery type things this weekend as I try to remember how all that works! I am still a lot of resource rolls away from what I consider full capacity for what I like to do and am good at, but I have a really bad feeling about the state of the economy in there. We’ll see.
Eliot Lefebvre (@Eliot_Lefebvre, blog): I’m pretty much done with the writing part of my first impressions vis-a-vis World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, but I’m still working my way up in levels. Aside from that I’ve got some projects to finish up in Granblue Fantasy, my usual stuff in Final Fantasy XIV, and my rather neglected playthough of Octopath Traveler.
Justin Olivetti (@Sypster, blog): I don’t think that anything other than Battle for Azeroth is going to demand my attention, which is as it should be right now. I’m rotating through my crop of characters and progressing them all slowly but steadily through these new zones.
Patron Pierre: Destiny 2 and State of Decay 2 for a third week in a row. There are so many things to do in these amazing games, I never get bored. I love State of Decay 2: there’s something about this game that’s so addictive, I don’t even know what.
With the launch of the Final Season of The Walking Dead (the game) this week, I decided to go through the first 3 seasons before playing the final one. I’m knee deep into the first season and man, is it good! One of the best adventure games ever (after Life is Strange, still the best one). I’m already preparing my box of Kleenex for the end of the season. If you never played season 1 of TWD, I really think you should. Finally, I couldn’t resist and went back to World of Warcraft. Thanks for all the recent turmoil around this game guys, couldn’t you keep silent? My social life is probably over now ;-)