Sometimes, the title “survival sandbox” might seem a bit inaccurate or limiting. But then you get into stuff like Conan Exiles and Wild West Online, games that… well, pretty much place you inside of a box of sand to survive. And they both launched this week! Which means that we’re waving farewell to them from this particular column, but we hope everyone has fun in that box full of sand. Oh, there’s so much sand there, you wouldn’t believe. Sandy everything.
Other beta news? Hey, why not, it’s a free country. How fun.
- The pre-alpha for Chronicles of Elyria is… not here yet. But it’s getting closer to being here. That’s similar to here, yes?
- Rend is indeed a box wherein you survive, and we’re relatively certain that there’s some sand in there. However, there are also other things. The important thing is that the game has now started its first public alpha, though.
- A significant login test is coming to Ship of Heroes! Exciting? Not really, it’s logging in. But it’s vital if you’re trying to make sure that those logins actually work.
- You know that Project Genom patch that seemed like it was never actually going to go live? It finally did! Seriously, you can go play with it right now. The legend came true after all!
- Last but not least, Crowfall is gearing up for world cluster testing. Like clusters of nuts, only worlds instead of cashews.
Want more betas? Boy, you always want more. Good thing there’s a list just below! But do let us know if something slipped into proper launch without letting us know or if the developers seem to have dropped off of the face of the planet. That… latter one might be more likely.