Are you ready to steal a whole lot of clouds in Cloud Pirates? (If that’s not the fictional background, please don’t tell me, I like this version.) The next test is rolling around on November 23rd, and if you weren’t aware, we’ve got some keys. Or at least, we do as of this writing. Maybe they’re gone now! Why not grab one to check?
Elsewhere in the betaverse:
- The first wave of Revelation Online testing is over, and just so you know, we all died a lot during testing. Like 1.8 million times. That’s a whole lot of death.
- Peria Chronicles is strutting its stuff right now, showing off a brand-new trailer along with some of its actual content. If you want the game to come out, like yesterday, you are not alone.
- A new Crowfall training montage shows off the classes that you’ll be able to play right from the moment the game fires up its pre-alpha testing. As it is a training montage, you are allowed to hum appropriate music if you so desire.
- Beta starts up next week for Hyper Universe. Are you hyped?
- Another beta weekend has also started up for Gigantic, so you can see how that game is coming along if you’ve been involved in prior testing.
Tune in next week for shocking revelations that will change the beta world forever! Or just another round of tests. Hey, you can always dive into the full list of tests just below, there might be even more stuff in there (albeit stuff that’s less than shocking). Did something open up a cash shop without us noticing or fully launch when we haven’t noticed it? Let us know in the comments.
As always, we consider an MMO to be in open testing if it features free, public signups and will server wipe prior to launch. An MMO is marked in closed testing if it’s running a private test phase that cannot freely be accessed by the general public; it’s usually under NDA as well. Early access and crowdfunded MMOs whose tests we deem legitimate will be included. So-called “open beta” soft-launch MMOs with cash shops, no sign of launch in the west, or limited interest for our readers will not be listed; we also do not list expansions, with occasional exceptions.
AdventureQuest 3D: Open beta
Albion Online: Closed beta will last well into 2017
Boundless: Donor alpha
Camelot Unchained: Backer alpha
Children of Ur: Open alpha
Cloud Pirates: Closed beta
Crossout: Closed beta
Crowfall: Backer pre-alpha
Cube World: Closed alpha
DayZ: Early access
Divergence Online: Alpha
Eleven: Closed alpha
Ever, Jane: Open beta
Fragmented: Early access
Gigantic: Closed beta
Gloria Victis: Early Access on Steam
H1Z1: Paid early access, split into two games
Hero’s Song: Early access
HEX: Unofficial open beta
LawBreakers: Closed alpha
Life is Feudal: Closed alpha
Line of Defense: Early access, removed from Steam
Master x Master: Alpha test
Mu Legend: Closed beta
MyDream: Closed testing open to donors
Origins of Malu: Development suspended
Osiris: New Dawn: Early access
Paladins: Closed beta
Paragon: Open beta
Pathfinder Online: Subscription “early enrollment”
Project Genom: Closed alpha
Project Gorgon: Free, open testing
Revelation Online: Closed beta
SamuTale: Closed alpha
Shards Online: Pre-alpha
SkySaga: Ongoing NA and UK alpha events
Star Citizen: Backer alpha
Stash: Backer alpha
The Black Death: Early access alpha
The Culling: Early access testing
The Exiled: Ongoing alpha tests, summer alpha currently active; formerly Das Tal
The Repopulation: Alpha offline, moving to the Unreal engine
Tree of Life: Open beta
Tribal Wars 2: Open testing
TUG: Steam early access alpha
Valiance Online: Alpha testing
Wild Terra: Steam early access on December 1st