The Battle Bards take to the sky to investigate the somewhat obscure Riders of Icarus and see if the lofty visuals can be matched by the music — or if this soundtrack has been grounded for good! “Surprisingly rich” and “theatrical” are review terms that the Battle Bards are willing to license out to the studio to put on the soundtrack cover.
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 141 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Character Creation” and “Attauis”)
- “Main Theme”
- “Character Selection”
- “The Beginning”
- “First Elite”
- “Fort Baellus”
- “Artisan Square”
- “Floor 34 Boss Theme”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Caroline, Katriana, Zoward, Paragon Lost, and Maggie May
- Jukebox picks: “Crimson Caribbean” from Blackwake, “Field Tutorial Zone” from Mabinogi, and “The Castle” from Dead Cells
- Outro (feat. “Sea of Hakanas”)