It’s Battle Bards vs. Battle for Azeroth — and only one victor will come out of this alive! Actually, the podcast trio is delighted to have another World of Warcraft expansion to explore and investigate. Will it be destined to obscurity as this x-pack apparently will be, or does the score rise above and beyond Blizzard’s design flaws? Find out in today’s show!
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 135 show notes
- Intro (feat. “The Grand Bazaar,” “Drustvar,” and “Freehold”)
- “Pride of the Seas”
- “Crimson Forest”
- “Might of the Zandalar”
- “Zuldazar Zandalari Lament”
- “The Motherlode Dungeon”
- “Time and Tide”
- “Tiragarde Sound Tavern (Night)”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Pedro Macedo Camacho (Composer, Star Citizen), Katriana, and
- Jukebox picks: “Pallet Town” from Pokémon Let’s Go, “Hunting Path” from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and “Another Voyage” from Chrono Cross
- Outro (“Dive Bar C”)