On this week’s show, Bree, Tyler, Andy and Justin devote the full hour to New World’s launch, including the server mess, first impressions, likes and dislikes, and tips on how to find a good guild.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- New World launch: What worked? What didn’t?
- What are our first impressions of New World?
- What do we really like?
- Where is there room for improvement?
- Mailbag: Guild-finding strategies
- Download Episode 341
- Podcast theme: “Everfall” from New World
- Your show hosts: Justin, Tyler, Andy, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.