Selected “VIP” members of the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen forums were recently treated to a special Q&A session with the Visionary Realms devs, and now the whole Q&A has been released publicly to headline the game’s latest newsletter. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Don’t fear ghost town cities. While the team doesn’t give details, it does say starter towns will anchor players with adventuring content, crafting, and character development.
- In response to a question about whether the team is making the hardest MMORPG fights ever, VR says, “We are making a challenging, group-centric game at its core – a relentlessly difficult, history-making raid boss as a part of our legacy makes great sense!”
- And as to attunement, the devs say that keying will be necessary for certain content. “The scope and scale of those keys or attunements have yet to be determined, but Pantheon will have them as of today.”
- “Most classes will likely end up with some form of support that they provide, as long as it fits the core concepts and premise of the class without encroaching too heavily on another class’s role.” Overlap between classes will be avoided.
- Terminus will indeed have “several weather conditions,” like rain storms and snow. “Druids will have a degree of interaction with the weather.”