The MOP Up: Warface is coming to console this summer (July 8, 2018)
The MMO industry moves along at the speed of information, and sometimes we’re deluged with so much news here at Massively Overpowered that some of it gets backlogged. That’s why there’s The MOP Up: a weekly compilation of smaller MMO stories and videos that you won’t want to miss. Seen any good MMO news that we missed? Hit us up through our tips line!
This week we have stories and videos from Warface, Red Dead Redemption 2, SWTOR, WildStar, and more, all waiting for you after the break!
New games & testing
- Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick discussed the company’s hopes and dreams and expectations for Red Dead Redemption 2, saying a “hhealthy degree of paranoia and insecurity about releases is probably a good thing.”
- Ragnarok may be getting a 3-D reboot in the form of Ragnarok: Eternal Love.
- League of Legends pressed pause on its rocky Clash launch, vowing the mode will return later once the kinks are worked out.
- Blade & Soul began registration for its $100,000 tourney.
Odds & ends
- Reign of Guilds went in-depth on its crafting system in the fourth part of its detailed series.
Videos & images
How gorgeous is this player’s WildStar house?
When a #housing plot makes you stop and stare in amazement @_@ The details are incredible. Also tempts me to turn pictures of it into a find the hidden object game, lol. Not my plot! Belongs to Alex Starsza on the Entity NA server. #Wildstar #Screenshot #videogame #mmorpg #mmo pic.twitter.com/Q8nwlnGBqV
— Meyoline (@Meyoline) July 2, 2018
Warframe’s Sacrifice update rolled out to console players.
The folks at Passionately Casual got a first peek at SWTOR’s Rishi stronghold:
— Passionately Casual Podcast (@PC_Podcast) July 5, 2018
And finally, Final Fantasy XIV’s Stormblood OST is now available: