MassivelyOP’s not-so-serious end-of-the-year awards continue today with our pick for best worst post. (If you’re wondering what the heck a Golden Yachtie is, you can get caught up with the first award.)
And the winner is…
Justin might have been playing to the editor on this one, but his SWTOR post done in the style of an opening crawl was just plain fun.
Runners-up – yes, of course we have a bunch of them because our writers are always trying to out-do each other.
- Chris’ Warhammer post done entirely in-character as an ork.
- Eliot’s drunken post about getting drunk in Wild Terra 2.
- Eliot’s Fallout 76 post and Chris’ Aion post as Pure Imagination lyrics.
- Albion Online added… the Button.
- What if Path of Exile were a WildStar dev post?
Want to nominate another winner? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to check out our serious MMO awards while you’re at it.