World of Warcraft pumps up invasions, posts Legion dungeon schedule
Times, they are a-changin’ in World of Warcraft. As the game sits on the cusp of launching Legion, Blizzard has given the cyber demons permission to ramp up their attacks across Azeroth. Invasion frequency has been boosted so that six invasions — one for each of the designated zones — occur every two hours. With the adjusted XP, this presents a limited-time leveling bonanza for players willing to put in the time and effort to rotate between them (and for players who aren’t being shut out of the game thanks to multiple DDOS attacks this week).
The studio also unlocked the next quest in the prologue chain leading into the expansion. It’s a short one this time around, during which the players will visit a Dalaran under attack and prepare to see it moved once more.
For those desiring more details about Legion’s dungeon and raids post-launch, Blizzard posted a schedule that clears up what and when each piece of group content will be available. You can read the full list after the jump.
- Tuesday, August 30th — When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will be available after the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Tuesday, September 20th — The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Tuesday, September 27th — Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 11th — Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25th — Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.