Now that the Battle Bards have had that expensive knee surgery done to remove all arrows, they’re back in the Elder Scrolls Online universe — namely, to listen through the Blackwood expansion soundtrack! What musical treasures will Tamriel reveal to us this time around? Find out in today’s episode!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Listen to Episode 212: Elder Scrolls Online Blackwood (or download it) now:
Episode 212 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Through Gates of Flame,” “Blackfin Triumphant,” and “The Ivory Aegis”)
- “Death in the Shallows”
- “Fields of Nibenay”
- “Zenithar’s Anvil”
- “White Stallion Rampant”
- “Diamond and Root”
- “Memories of the Marsh”
- “Moss on the Cobblestones”
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “Scramble” from Silpheed and “Junkle’s Yard” from Tohu
- Outro (feat. “Deadlands Suite”)