Nexon’s MMORPG catalogue is about to get a whole lot bigger. In a press release issued today, the studio has announced 35 new games, quite a few of them MMORPGs and mobile MMOs. Some of them were already known to us, and many are even at the stage that they’ll be shown at G-Star later this month.
Of note, we’re looking at
- Peria Chronicles, which is expected to be playable at the convention;
- Moonlight Blade, the South Korean version of the Chinese wuxia MMORPG;
- Tree of Savior Mobile Remake, a relatively faithful recreation of the PC MMORPG for the small screen;
- Hyper Universe, a cutesy MOBA that should hit open beta in Korea just as G-Star closes;
- and then there’s Astellia Online, an MMOTCG for Unreal Engine 3.
LawBreakers is also heading to South Korea after its debut here earlier in 2016. And there are a few other MMORPGs with little information available, including Project Meta, Dragon Nest II: Legend, and Durango. Given Nexon’s track record of porting its games westward, we think there’s plenty to be excited about. Check out some of the trailers below!