With eagerness in their hearts, the Battle Bards rush toward another Guild Wars 2 soundtrack, ready to bask in the aural glory of this MMO that’s known for its incredible music. But hark! What is this Path of Fire? Join us for a listen through a soundtrack that one unnamed reviewer has termed “bland and generic.” If that isn’t a back-of-the-box quote, we don’t know what is!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 123 show notes
- Intro (feat. “On the Banks of the Elon,” “Highland Hares,” and “Undead of Elona”)
- “Main Theme”
- “Sands of the Djinn”
- “The Bounty Hunter”
- “Legendary Ascent”
- “Pricklepath Hollow”
- “Welcome to Amnoon”
- “Sands of Chaos (Percussion Version)”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener Notes: Minimalistway
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Pharaoh, “Great Bustle” from Lost Sphear, and “Green Hill Zone Act 1” from Sonic Mania
- Outro (“Veins of the Dragon”)