Yes officer, these Battle Bards were well above the speed limit and violated many noise complaints in the local neighborhoods. But it was for a good cause, sir! This music from vehicular MMOs is just way too good to keep quiet! What’s that? You’ll let them go with just a warning? You only know they’re going to peel out and look for another score to settle!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 114 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Snowmobile Chase” from The Secret World, “Harmonic Vengeance”from Auto Assault, and “Racing 4 Pinks” from Motor City Online)
- “Garage” from Crossout
- “Smuggler Track S Two” from Grand Theft Auto Online
- “Assault of Fort Harrison” from Auto Assault
- “Kharkov” from World of Tanks
- “A2B” from The Crew
- “My Garage” from Drift City
- “Redlining” from Motor City Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Scott Rankin and Chillos Smith Jr.
- Jukebox picks: “Main Theme” from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, “The Ballad of Doctor Death” from Outlaws, “Free Roaming” from Owlboy
- Outro (feat. “Beyond the Precipice” from War Thunder)