In today’s episode, the Battle Bards crew row their dinghy to the island of Vvardenfell, where there is a rumor of the legend of the return of Morrowind. Yes, it’s a tour through Elder Scrolls Online’s first expansion soundtrack. Will it be enough to reverse a few negative opinions of the base MMO’s score? (spoiler: yes indeedy!)
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 129 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Ascadian Idyll,” “Omens Prophecy,” and “Telvanni Towers”)
- “Shadow of Baar Dau”
- “A Land of War and Poetry”
- “Grazelands Dawn”
- “Currents of the Odai”
- “Reverie of the Netchimen”
- “Magnus Smiles on Suran”
- “Azura’s Coast”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Deekay_zero
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Crash Bandicoot, “Darkness Rises” from The Banner Saga 3, “Traps” from Turrican II
- Outro (feat. “Vvardenfell Vista”)