What’s your hero’s theme? If you play League of Legends, you know the answer to that already, because every hero in that game has his, her, or its own musical motif, from the dour to the delightful. In this episode of Battle Bards, the crew turns to this popular MOBA to see what heroic themes are pure ear candy.
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 137 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Elementalist Lux,” “Odyssey Login,” and “Snowdown 2018”)
- “Arcade Ahri”
- “Dragon Trainer Tristana”
- “Tahm Kench”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Mika, Thomas, and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: “Warsongs: Silver Scrapes (ProtoShredanoid Remix)” from League of Legends, “Can’t Wait Until Night” from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and “Stars at Our Backs” from Monster Hunter World
- Outro (“Jinx, the Loose Cannon”)