Tapping into their inner children, the three Battle Bards get into the spirit of name calling, trading stickers, and goofing off in kiddie MMOs. It’s another episode devoted to 100% kid-themed games and their soundtracks and the weird rabbit hole tangents that the hosts find themselves pursuing. Did you know Switzerland has a Not-Fun Zoo? Never, ever go there. Just trust us.
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 167 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Main Theme” from LEGO Minifigures Online, “Shrouded Glade” from Free Realms, and “Aerokid” from Habbo Hotel)
- “Character Creation” from FusionFall
- “Jammer Anthem” from Animal Jam
- “Arissola” from Temtem
- “Maple Island 1” from MapleStory 2
- “Unicorn Adventure” from Fantage
- “Kid’s View” from Trickster Online
- “Goofy Speedway” from Toontown Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Katriana, Danny, and Ratstew
- Jukebox picks: “Ode to the Bridge Builder” from World of Goo, “First Steps” from Unravel, and “Ophelia” from Elsinore
- Outro (feat. “Bolshoy Theatre” from Hello Kitty Online)