Two Destinies for the price of one! For this episode, the Battle Bards are gearing up in their favorite space armor to take on highlights from both of the Destiny soundtracks. From buyer’s regret to confusing the gender of a key character, there is all sorts of on-air therapy happening with this kooky trio!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 117 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Sepiks Prime,” “The Wilds,” and “Ikora”)
- “Inner Light” from Destiny 2
- “The Traveler” from Destiny 1
- “The Ecstasy (Jupiter)” from Destiny 1
- “Lost Light” from Destiny 2
- “The Last City” from Destiny 2
- “Holliday” from Destiny 2
- “The Farm” from Destiny 2
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener Notes: rafael12104, Katriana, Veon91
- Jukebox Picks: “Becalmed” from Sea of Thieves, “Track One” from Loong Online, and “Riverside Bogie” from Railway Empire)
- Outro (feat. “The Union (Mercury)”)