Ever feel like the Battle Bards have covered every MMO soundtrack in existence? It’s actually far from true, and today’s episode is Exhibit A to prove it. The team looks at seven online RPGs that have never had a single track featured on a Battle Bards show — and it’s a fun discovery process! So settle back as we roll out 100% debuts!
Battle Bards is a biweekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 136 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Terminus” from Pantheon and “Main Theme” from Otherland)
- “A Harsh Winter Fell” from Camelot Unchained
- “Intro Theme” from Rising Force Online
- “Aman’s Theme” from Lost Ark
- “Outdoors” from The 4th Coming
- “Sea of Hakanas” from Riders of Icarus
- “East Sea Plain (night)” from Dream of Mirror Online
- “The Magic Shop” from PlaneShift
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Mika, Theldos, Myre_Test, Mike, and Raphael
- Jukebox picks: “Sea Theme” from Heroes of Might and Magic IV, “Dog” from MineCraft, and “Cave” from Blue Dragon
- Outro (“Lorencia” from Mu Online)