Syl and Syp return to the vast library of NCsoft’s MMO soundtracks, with games like Aion, Lineage, and Blade & Soul to keep our ears happy for decades now. With so much new music coming out of this studio on a regular basis, there’s always something fresh to experience!
Battle Bards is the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 227 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Glimmer of Hope” from Aion, “A Tropical Getaway” from WildStar, and “Coastline” from Guild Wars)
- “Corridor of Awakening” from Blade and Soul 2
- “The Labyrinth in the Garden” from Lineage II
- “The Recluse” from Lineage
- “Greenhollow” from Blade and Soul
- “Darkened Land” from Aion
- “Cormans” from Tabula Rasa
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “NCsoft Playlist” and “Shamburger” from Age of Empires II
- Outro (feat. “SissiRat Theme” from Dungeon Runners)