Massively OP’s not-so-serious end-of-the-year awards continue today with our blooper award for Best worst headline. And the winner is…
Camelot Unchained’s big bot battle boasts benefits for beta-beseeching backers
That’s so terrible it looped back around into glorious. Your high school English teacher won’t care whether you’ve mixed up alliteration and consonance once you produce this masterpiece!
This was the hardest award I’ve had to give out this year for real. Here are some that made the short list as contenders for this dubious honor:
- Dark and Light’s trees are mad as hell and are not going to take it any more
- Erectus stiffens up its competition with the launch of its endgame
- Everybody poops in Star Citizen
- Dean Hall’s Stationeers don’t want no scrubs
- Revelation Online offers tips on battling carp and laying carpets
- Daybreak Game Company holds job fair, appetizers presumably delicious
- Anyone could have caught fire (OK, this one just plain cracks me up.)
Want to nominate another winner? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to check out our serious MMO awards while you’re at it.