On this week’s episode, Bree and Justin talk about Lord of the Rings shade, Overwatch 2’s declaration of PvE defeat, a Worlds Adrift spiritual successor, Nightingale’s and Ashfall’s delays, and the importance of freedom with your character builds.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Torchlight II, and Bree’s desk
- News: Amazon throws shade at LOTRO
- News: Overwatch 2 ditches PvE development toward an MMO
- News: Worlds Adrift returns… sorta kinda not really
- News: Delays for Nightingale, Ashfall, and Wayfinder
- Mailbag: Allowing for more character build freedom
- Mailbag: How does your character’s journey end?
- Download Episode 423
- Podcast theme: “Route 66” from Overwatch
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.