On this week’s show, Bree and Justin attempt to clean out the listener mailbag before the year closes out. Topics include Warframe, MMO music, lockboxes (of course), game sunsets, and the “go go go” mentality of dungeon groups.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- What’s going on with World of Warcraft?
- What’s MOP’s financial status like?
- What about a Warframe column?
- What MMO music did Justin like most this year?
- What has MOP learned about community wrangling?
- What’s the big deal about lockboxes?
- Do MMO sunsets have a silver lining?
- Why can’t dungeon parties slow down?
- Have we heard of LitRPG novels?
- Download Episode 202
- Podcast theme: “Grotto of the Sea Hags” from Vanguard
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.