Back for a third round, the Battle Bards examine a slew of main themes from MMORPGs! Considering how essential these themes are in making a strong first impression upon players, Steff, Syl, and Syp run these tracks through their paces to see which hook them on a first listen… and which put them to sleep.
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 152 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Knights of the Fallen Empire Main Theme” from SWTOR, “Main Theme” from Lost Ark, and “Refly Main Theme” from Aion)
- “Main Theme” from Atlas
- “Main Theme” from Astellia
- “The Dragon’s Spine” from Age of Conan
- “Main Theme” from Echo of Soul
- “Main Theme” from Eldevin
- “Main Theme” from ArcheAge
- “Main Theme” from The Chronicles of Spellborn
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Katriana, Zinn, Caroline, and Castagere
- Jukebox picks: “Arbiter’s Mark” from Fell Seal, “What the Forest Taught Me”from Secret of Mana, and “Main Theme” from Rogue Squadron
- Outro (feat. “Memories of Rohan” from Rohan)
- Stinger: Playful evil